Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, September 02, 2005

Bye, bye old smile!


On September 1 mom took me to hospital for blood tests and what not, but they let us go home for the night. I was glad to be sleeping in my own bed and I think mom caught a few winks as well. This is me just before we left for the hospital. I look quite happy to go although it was very early.






At nine the nurses whisked me to the operation theater and mom was only allowed as far as the lifts. But I certainly was excited to be riding in this fancy bed. Little did I know of what was to come.










At 3 o'clock I was brought back to the ward and mom got to see my new lip at last. The nurses said the operation had gone well but they hadn't really appreciated my demonstrating that I already know how to turn over to my stomach. So they put me in this "straitjacket" for the rest of the day. Not fair! But I was probably fast asleep the rest of the day as I can't remember much else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home