Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Testing, testing


Mum's been thinking of buying a digital camera so she borrowed one from Riitta in order to test if it's really what she needs. We're going to take some pictures of me for our Christmas cards, but first mum just wanted to find out how it really works. Here's a few test shots. And in case you didn't notice, I love everything with tomatoes in it...

And here, at last, my first teeth can be seen by the whole world!

And its not just the teeth that we managed to catch on film. Suddenly I stood up in the crib (my great-grandfather slept in it over a hundred years ago) that mum was using as a prop for the photos! This was my first time ever. How lucky can you get to have a camera shooting you right that moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home