Lilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Santa Claus is coming to town

Here in Finland the Christmas celebrations start on Christmas Eve. The family gathered together at Grandma and Grandpa's place for Christmas lunch. This year only my uncle Panu and his family were missing (they were spending Christmas all the way across the world in Thailand). This was the first Christmas for both me and little cousin Anna and we both dressed up as little elves in order to make the day go faster. We had, after all been told that Santa would be coming later this evening. While the rest of the world has to wait till tomorrow morning...




And then they were there! I felt a little cheated as I hadn't actually seen Santa bring the presents, but mum promised he'd come for a real visit next year. But look at all my presents. I must have been a very good girl all year.













It turned out that they weren't all just for me, but a great deal anyway. I do love these gift wrappings and fancy srtings!


Here's my uncle Jukka helping me unwrap my very first Winnie the Pooh book. I wonder if honey tastes as good as Winnie the Pooh says it does. Just can't wait to be old enough to have a taste. Mum says it's not heatlhy for babies. But I'm a big girl already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home