Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, January 06, 2006

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love...

... didn't give me any partridges in pear trees or anything else that weird, but I did get a couple of presents anyway. My cousins Ville and Elmeri were back from Thailand and so they came over to our place to open the presents Santa had left them at Grandma's. Grandma, Grandpa and Anna and her parents came too. I just love having visitors as there's always somenone to play with me then.

Ville loves horses and most of his presents were to do with this hobby of his. I don't think I would have been as excited over a brush as he was.
Anna may be a little too young for me to play with just now, but I'm sure she'll soon be old enough.

Luckily Elmeri shares my interest in just running around being wild (well I don't exactly run yet, not unaided anyway). Jumping on beds is also very high on our list of things to do.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home